Monday, September 8, 2008

Saturday Night Fever

Saturday night I went to the Rockies game with Shiloh and Sonya and three other guys. We had a blast and the weather was absolutely perfect! It's always fun to meet new people and these guys were hilarious and were just out to have fun and they were excellent company (considering none of us girls knew them very well. ) After the game we headed over to a small bar to play shuffle board and eat, followed by some dancing at one of our favorite spots!
Also, Elie and I had a special date on Sunday afternoon. We went to the mall to get ice cream and enjoyed numerous escalator rides and the coin operated rides. I gave her some Curious George stickers and every single one ended up on the front of her dress, but she loved it and it kept her entertained all day. We headed to the park so she could feed the ducks, but none of them were interested in our food. Oh well. Funny story: I was buckling her in her carseat and she says to me, "Good job Kari, you did it all by yourself." What heartfelt praise I received!

4 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

Cute guys Kari! And awww - how sweet about Elie! I'm so jealous you get to take her out on dates!!! What a sweet date mate :)

Honeycutt Family said...

That is so sweet what Elie said to you! She is such a little character! :)

Anonymous said...

Do you remember Andrew Jackson? Green jacket guy looks like him!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun game! That was so nice of you to take Elie on a date, I am sure she LOVED it!!