Monday, June 7, 2010

The Quirks

While eating a chocolate chip today I dropped it on my lap.

Or so I thought...

After taking a quick glance at myself in the bathroom mirror at work I saw a curious shape on my chest in the reflection and quickly realized I had dropped the chocolate chip down my shirt and it had caught between my two layers. Was I excited? Was I cold? Neither, it was chocolate.

********

That feels like my life these days. A tad awkward at times, but definitely excited.

I am fighting the blog battle yet again. So much in my head and heart, yet so little desire to blog about it to the world. I'm craving time with my friends to share the stories instead of having them read about it. I am afraid the context of my stories won't come across very well and my lack of material will be boring.

So, forgive the dry spell, it's not quite over.

No comments: