Friday, October 30, 2009

Italy Adventures!

Thanks for taking time to read my adventures in Italy. It was amazing!! Scroll down and start with Rome and go up from there through each blog post for chronological order! My favorite place was Siena tied with Cinque Terre...the pictures explain why!! Thanks for prayers while we were gone - everything so smoothly and we were blessed with good weather, great food, excellent sights, and easy friendship! I'd love to hear your comments, especially if you've been to any of these places and what stories you had. Italy is wonderful - no wonder everyone loves it!

Ciao!
Kari

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...what an amazing trip! Thanks for sharing your pictures, I was dying to see what all you got to do! ~Joy

Honeycutt Family said...

Wow...wow...wow!!!!! The pics are GORGEOUS and I loved reading about your tales and living vicariously through you, girl! What an awesome trip!
Matt and I hope to go to Italy one of these days (we would love to take the girls when they are 9 and 12). We'll see......
:)