Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Updates

Several updates on life...
  • Baby Stellan has been in the hospital for 13 days now. Please continue praying for him, his heart, and his family. I can only imagine how draining this is for everyone. But I am so encouraged to know that people's lives are affected by MckMama's blog and her continued dedication to remain faithful to the Lord. What a true testimony of faith under the most difficult of circumstances.
  • My friend Jenny's aunt passed away this past week. Saturday she was admitted to the hospital in a coma. Throughout the week she showed no brain activity and they took her off life support Friday. She was the youngest of 9 children and leaves behind three little boys. Lots of prayer and healing needs to take place for this family.

Please keep these families in your prayers and lift them up during heart breaking moments.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thanks for praying Kari, you are such a dear and sweet friend.

I am praying for Stellan as well. Breaks my heart.