Monday, March 2, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday


  • I did not soar through two more Twilight books last week...breaking all personal records for reading 1300 pages in 5 days. And I did not swoon or cry or fall in love with the leading man...
  • I did not see the movie Twilight Wednesday night and did not let out a little cheer when Robert Pattinson entered the screen...what am I, 16?? Not me...
  • I did not eat Indian food for the second time on Friday night with my buddy Joseph. I did not feel a little nervous at first as I read a very unfamiliar menu and couldn't pronounce some of it...but it was yummy!
  • I did not find the most amazing pair of jeans in the entire world Saturday while shopping with my mom. I did not find myself gazing at my reflection in the mirror multiple times and impressed that despite the fact I'm at my "fat weight" I didn't look half bad!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm, where did you find those jeans?? ;o)

Shi Town said...

Yes, they sure are fabulous jeans. Your booty looked mighty fine!

And people, I will testify that Kari DID NOT let out that little cheer during the movie. Nope, not Kari. She would NEVER do anything like that!

Matthew Crocker said...

I want to know what kind of jeans you got!

Kari said...

They are 'See Thru Soul' from The Rack...

Alas they did not have another pair when I went back Sunday, but I'll always keep my eyes open for another pair.

Shannon said...

So, what did you think of the Twilight series? Were you disappointed with the ending?