Monday, December 8, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday

I did not wear a coconut bra at my company Christmas party for just a few minutes. I put my best foot forward and did not embarrass myself in any way, shape or form. (At least I wasn't only one who did not do this...)

I did not get my all-time highest score of 160 while bowling and felt the need to take a picture to prove it. I did not get spit up on profusely by the cutest 3 week old baby boy. I was not wearing black which showed exactly where all the spit up was on my shirt. I also did not get apple juice spilled on my jeans by his older brother just a few hours after that. I did not understand what it felt like to be a mother to two boys under the age of three.I did not have the most wonderful afternoon with Jenny and Melissa yesterday and spent time with Jenny's boys Noah and Christian. I did not relish in the fact that God has blessed me with friends who are amazing, loving, funny, charming, and compassionate! OK, so maybe those things did happen... :-)


On Saturday night Shi, Sonya and I went to dinner before the Nutcracker. I did not enjoy two glasses of wine that did not turn my teeth the MOST awful shade of purple and I looked like a freak.

5 comments:

Matthew Crocker said...

Ahhh the smell of baby vomit. That is how they show you they love you. Just be glad it wasn't poop.

Shi Town said...

Purple teeth! Ah, ha, ha, ha. Laughing at my desk remembering...

Honeycutt Family said...

Hope you enjoyed The Nutcracker (minus the purple teeth)! Too bad there isn't a pic of that on here....
:)

Jennifer McHam said...

Ah two boys under 3... what's that like?? ;) SO MUCH FUN! Although Mark can usually tell how my day went by how much spit up, excrement, and/or milk is on my outfit. And whether it's the same outfit he saw me in that morning or not.... Ha!

Anonymous said...

Haha, sorry about that Kari! Next time you come over I'll hand you a cute rain smock to cover yourself in ;o)) Thanks again for giving me such a wonderful afternoon with my wonderful friends!!!