I spoke with Jenny last night and baby Noah is doing well, but still in the NICU. Jenny's feeling good, but is tired because they continued to wheel her down to the NICU to feed every two hours. She's hoping he can be out by today!
My dear friend Jenny gave birth to little Noah yesterday morning via c-section. He was just over 9lbs and 20" long. Jenny is doing well, but baby Noah was taken to the NICU right away due to fluid being in his lungs. Apparently this is a little common with c-section babies, but Jenny hasn't been able to hold him much, and as a mom she just wants to cuddle this baby that she carried for 9 months.
So if you think of it today, can you please pray that baby Noah gets to spend the day with his mom and that he's completely healthy and strong.
2 comments:
Aww! Definitely! It is very common for c-section babies to have fluid in the lungs but it is SO HARD to not be able to hold your baby RIGHT AWAY! (You've been ATTACHED for 9 months...) I was so shaky from the drugs after my section that they wouldn't let me hold Pierce in case I might drop him. Mark was holding him and calling our family members and he kept saying "He's beautiful, he's perfect, everything's great" but all I could see was this tiny bundled blanket! I finally just started crying "CAN YOU PLEASE JUST BRING HIM OVER HERE SO I CAN SEE HIM???" I felt so helpless! I hope she's able to hold him soon!
Thank you for being such a wonderful friend Kari, I am so blessed. Noah and I are doing great, praise God for a healthy baby boy!!!!!!
Post a Comment