Monday, November 3, 2008

Not Me! Monday



I did not get a little emotional right now looking at pictures of my goddaughters; enjoying their Halloween costumes and wishing I could see them more often. Tear...
I did not bike 9 miles up a canyon this weekend with three other guys who are excellent bikers. I did not try and sound peppy (and hide the fact I no longer could breath and my legs were on fire) while riding despite the fact I wanted to sort of stop and take a long rest. Not me, I don't complain!
~
I did not reward myself with a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard at Dairy Queen after my bike ride. I did not justify it by the fact I burned over 1200 calories in two hours and this blizzard was only 630 calories.
~
I did not try on multiple jersey's and tee-shirts at the store to find the cutest Broncos shirt to wear so when my path crossed with the DD from Friday night at a tailgate party I was looking cute. I did not seek fashion advice from the guys who worked at the counter and mentioned, "I have to look cute because there's a guy involved." I mean seriously, who asks random guys what looks cute while shopping at a sporting goods store? Not me...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You looked way cute in your Broncos shirt ;o) I want more on this DD guy!!!

Matthew Crocker said...

Funny, I saw you in your cute Broncos shirt and thought how put together you always look. Gosh you have cute goddaughters!