Monday, November 10, 2008

Tequila shots with ma and pa

I thought the title would catch your attention...and yes, that did happen!

But first I wanted to post some pictures from my little gathering on Friday night. I had a few girlfriends over to decorate caramel apples, drink wine, and just relax. My friend's husbands had a difficult time believing their wives were going to decorate apples. They swore it was code for something else...but alas, we really did decorate apples! Take a look at our creations!


Saturday night Amy's parents (my aunt Penny and Uncle Dave) paid a visit to CO, so we all met up with my parents and sister to go downtown. I discovered a new restaurant that had fantastic margaritas, chips and salsa, and fun food (and complimentary tequila shots)! We toured around the downtown, met a crazy guy on the bus, and had coffee at The Market. It was a great Saturday night and so fun to show the family some new hot spots!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like fun!! Wish I could have come ;o))

Shi Town said...

Did your parents get wasted??? I can see them a little tipsy.

Sounds like a fun weekend. Too bad you were under the weather.

Jennifer McHam said...

Fun! You look GREAT Kari! I am always so envious of your gorgeous POSTURE...! (and perfect hair...) And hey - you will have to photoshop me into your Married friends w/ kids picture ;) haha

Jenny said...

I love Amanda's hair!!! Does she like it? So cute.