Thursday, October 23, 2008

Calorie Counting

So I'm obsessed with this new tool I "re-discovered". You can find it at http://www.thedailyplate.com/ and it's a tool to log all your food each day and it will post ALL the nutritional information. So whether you're calorie or carb counting, it does it all for you. Or if you're just curious about your diet and want check out your daily sodium or fat intake.

I highly recommend checking it out. You can search foods by brand or restaurant and can enter them each day. You also can log your weight and it will calculate your daily calorie intake based on your goal (ie, lose 1 lbs per week or 2 lbs or just maintain your weight).

If you're into graphs, charts, or logging in stuff, this is a fun way to do it.

I hope to see some great results by getting a visual of what goes in my mouth each day.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds neat! Good luck Kari ;o)

Honeycutt Family said...

This thing ROCKS!!!!! I am so addicted! Thanks for sharing! :)