Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy July 4th

I hope everyone had a happy 4th of July!

Mine was quite low key, but very nice. Thursday night I met up with Matt, Gretch, the girls, and a handful of other good friends to celebrate at the park by our house. They put on an awesome show complete with a live band, food, and a great fireworks show. I'll have to post pictures later once they email me them (hint, hint...haha!)

Friday morning I picked up my mom to cruise up to Dillon to bike up there. Since I've caught the biking bug, I'm insistant that everyone else try it. Mom was such a trooper! We caught the free shuttle from Dillon and took it up to Copper Mountain so we could enjoy a leisurely 16 mile ride down hill back to Dillon. It was so beautiful! Here are some highlights from the day:
Lake Dillon...gorgeous lake with a great mountain back drop.

No comments: