May the real me meet the real you. - C.S. Lewis
Well you are officially 100% Colorado now! So fun. You will be so thrilled come snow season!!!
woo hoooooooooooooo!
Holy cow Kari!!! That is awesome!! Can't wait to cruise in it ;o)
NICE specs........
WHOA? So...can you afford the gas? Or will you be riding your bike to work every day?
Yes, I can afford the gas...I just can't go shopping at Banana every other week now! Haha!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Well you are officially 100% Colorado now! So fun. You will be so thrilled come snow season!!!
woo hoooooooooooooo!
Holy cow Kari!!! That is awesome!! Can't wait to cruise in it ;o)
NICE specs........
WHOA? So...can you afford the gas? Or will you be riding your bike to work every day?
Yes, I can afford the gas...I just can't go shopping at Banana every other week now! Haha!
Post a Comment