Monday, June 23, 2008

Hot hot hot!

This weekend was nice and toasty - nothing compared to the So Cal conditions, but it was still warm in Colorado!


Friday night I met up with two of my dearest friends/college roommates for dinner. The three of us used to be in a Bible study together, so it was fun to get all three of us together. It's so cool how time can pass and yet, you can sit and talk about anything and everything, as if nothing changed. I love that about my friends. Melissa brought baby Lincoln since Jenny had yet to meet him yet. He was so well behaved and didn't let out a peep during the whole 4.5 hour dinner! Here are a couple pictures from dinner:
Saturday was a lazy day in my world. No bike riding, no alarm clock...nothing. I got a few things done around my place and then went to the BBQ at Kit and Doug's house. I am the token single friend with this crew (Married Friends with Kids), so I opted to bring a fabulous friend along with me: Sonya! We ate, played cornhole, and watched the kiddos have a ball. It was a fun evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you on Friday Kari! It is like time has stood still and we're back at school all sitting around talking. That's what great friendships are all about!

Honeycutt Family said...

Wish we could have hung out more on Saturday night at the McCrady-Q, but let's hang out again soon.
:)
Love,
Jen