Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tagged!

10 Years Ago...
I was a junior in high school and had been a driver's license holder for 8 months. Sarah and I become closer friends because we went to the same high school and youth group. I was single, the sports trainer for the boys basketball team and on honor roll. :)

Things on my to-do list today:
  • Finish orders at work for women's activewear
  • Buy veggies and food for weekend trip to Copper Mnt
  • Meet my mom to get keys to condo for weekend trip
  • Work on bible study

Three of my bad habits:

  • Not working on my bible study
  • Eating junk food
  • Picking at things: fingernails, toenails, zits, other people's weird things

Five Jobs I've had:

  • Bank teller
  • Personal banker
  • Coffee shop manager
  • Claims Adjustor
  • Assistant Buyer for Golf

Five Things People Don't know about me:

  • I have to have all bottles in shower facing the correct way. Drives me crazy when guests leave them strewn about the shower and not in their exact place.
  • Whenever I eat pizza I eat almost all the way to the crust, then I eat the crust, then I eat the last few bites of sauce and cheese. I never like my last bite to be crust only.
  • I dance around my apartment A LOT. More then you know. Started in 4th grade and never stopped. Sometimes it turns into a good cardio workout!
  • I struggle to have patience with the elderly.
  • I will still jam out to old school Madonna Ace of Base, Janet Jackson, and Paula Abdul from time to time.

I tag: Sarah, Melissa, and Jenny B!

2 comments:

Honeycutt Family said...

How fun, Kari! I love learning new things about people.
I should have said on mine that one of my bad habits is picking scabs. So gross, but I can't help it!
I too struggle with patience with the elderly.
Love,
Jen
P.S. I feel so old that you were just DRIVING 10 years ago and I was 2 years out of COLLEGE!!!!!! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff Kari. I esp. like the shamp/cond bottle thing, you are weird! ;o) I did mine, I am assuming that you meant me ;O)))