Darn flu!!
This past weekend proved to be a complete bust, much to my dismay. I had a really fun weekend planned with Shiloh and Abby to use a friend's condo at Copper Mnt. We were going to ski/snowboard two days, snow shoe, go out Saturday night and just have a blast. However, hours before we were suppose to go up there I came down with the flu. A fever developed and I had the chills and then the sweats. I decided to hope for the best and drive up there anyway. I didn't want to disappoint my friends and I didn't want the condo to go to waste. But I spent the whole weekend laying down (except when I had some energy Saturday night and went out for a little bit) and throwing up. Sunday was the worst and we had a three hour long drive home. What a bummer! I did lose a few pounds out of the deal, so I'll take that. :)
Abby, Mandi, Shiloh and I hanging out Old Chicago that night (I was still sick with the flu, but didn't want to be in the condo by myself.)

Last night Gretchen had me over for dinner so I could see my two favorite girls: Elie and Addilyn. Addilyn is getting so big! She's six weeks old and is quite the eater! Elie was always so small and it's fun to see a baby with a few rolls on her. We had a great time with delicious food (Gretch is one of the best cooks and bakers ever) and watched a movie with her sister. Too bad the movie wasn't as good as the food!
Tonight I'm off to enjoy an Avs game and line dancing at The Grizzly Rose!!
1 comment:
Kari,
Sorry you got sick--that isn't any fun at all. :(
Glad you are feeling better now, though.
Hope the Avs game was fun--I am so jealous! I LOVE hockey!
Hope to get to see you soon and catch up!
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment