Matt called me around 10:15pm that night and said Gretchen hadn't felt the baby move regularly and started to have some contractions. So she went to the hospital and they found the heart beat, but it was weak. So basically they had to do an emergency c-section after debate and evaluation. Matt was in there while Baby Girl came out, and I stayed with Gretch while they sewed her up and she went to the recovery room. Baby and mom are both healthy and doing wonderful. I was at the hospital until about 3am today and then back again at 3pm to check in on them. It was an amazing experience for me to be a part of. I am amazed at how perfectly God created this life and brought her into this world. Everything about it is breath-taking and magical! Thank God for little precious babies (I confirmed that I definitely want to be a mom someday...)
Adilyn and Aunt Kari about an hour after birth!!
2 comments:
Yeah! God is so good! Tell Matt and Gretch congrats for me. She is beautiful and I love the name.
YAY! Praise God for healthy babies and good friends that feel like family! Baby Addi is so sweet and precious!
GREAT pics!
It was great to see you yesterday at the hospital. Looking forward to girl's night on Saturday! Woo-hoo! ;)
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment