Friday, December 14, 2007

Moving on up

So I got a little promotion at work and I am quite excited. I am moving from swim/ski/snowboard to women's active apparel and working with only one big vendor. I'll get more experience and be in a more scrutinized department. This new position came with a lot of flattery which me feel great about my work and it will be more responsibility and I'll get to learn more, making me a well-rounded candidate for the next promotion. I start training next week and will move over full time in 2008. Yeah for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kari!! I know you'll do great, they picked a great woman for the job ;o)

Honeycutt Family said...

Woo hoo! Good job, girl!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and good work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! So happy for the promotion! VERY exciting? Does that mean you won't be the swimwear model anymore?