Monday, December 17, 2007

Let the parties begin

OK, this is my third attempt to post this, which means they're getting shorter and shorter...silly Internet!!

Friday night I went to Ashlee's graduation/birthday party in the ranch. It was so great to see her and spend some time with her wonderful family. After some great food and wine I trekked downtown for Jason's graduation party. His wife surprised him by gathering all his favorite people and celebrating in a fun little bar off Broadway.
kari and ash at her party



kari and jason at his party downtown
kari and mel
eli (mel's hubby) and karikari and carl


Saturday night I joined Abby for her Christmas party (sorry, but I had to sport the same outfit). We saw the Titanic exhibit at the museum which was very interesting, followed by a delicious dinner in Cherry Creek at Prime 121. We continued our time at a bar down the street and then headed downtown to meet up with some other friends. It proved to be another late night (or should I say early morning). I will gladly welcome a calm weekend someday and go to bed at a decent hour!!!
Dinner at Prime 121 in Cherry Creek
abby and kari enjoying cosmo's in cherry creek

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun weekend. COngrats on the new roll at work- what a stud you are!

Honeycutt Family said...

What a fun weekend! Glad it was a good one!
:)