Monday, November 19, 2007

Diapers, mom's, and a little shopping

This weekend was fairly low-key for me. Shiloh and I shopped our hearts out at Park Meadows on Friday night. We enjoyed a delicious meal at Pei Wei beforehand. I love that place. Saturday I check out this new gym in my neighborhood to see if it would be a good fit for me to join, which means I actually worked out on a Saturday. I was very impressed with myself! Saturday afternoon I went to a Double Diaper Shower for Gretch and Jenny. Both of these women have two year old and are expecting babies end of December - January. Check out the pictures below. Saturday I had a date night with my parents; complete with dinner and a movie. Not too much else to share! Hope YOU had a great weekend.Comparing belly sizes...I guess this could be a "before" and "after" view

Kari and Gretch - dear friends for over 18 years!!

Jen, Gretch, Jenny, Kit and Bonnie - my book club chicks and fabulous friends! I love these mom's!! And yes, those are "diaper" cakes. Very cute huh? Use able for the mom's and creative for a party decoration.

1 comment:

Honeycutt Family said...

It was great to see you on Saturday and catch up, girl!
:)
Jen