Saturday, September 15, 2007

Mom's of the Night :)

I love a good, quality ladies night that encompasses great food and fun drinks. Friday night our book club gang headed downtown. We had drinks at Samba Room and enjoyed a variety of Mojitos and then had dinner at Wazee Supper Club. Between the Cuban bar and swanky pizza diner, we were in for a treat. We had a great time...a lot of laughs...and more bonding!

Jen, Jenny and Gretchen
Amanda, Kari, and sister Amanda

3 comments:

Honeycutt Family said...

Kari,
Thank you so much for organizing such a great night! It was so fun to get dressed up and hang out with such wonderful women! Let's do it again soon!
Jen
:)

Sarah said...

Looks like a lot of fun, wish I could have been there! Alas, there are a few states inbetween.

As a side note, I don't think that "Ladies of the Night" is a title you want to use too often. I know it was a ladies night, but I am pretty sure that doesn't make you all hookers :-P

Anonymous said...

Gosh, don't you have a hot group of friends...I am lucky to have you!