Monday, April 26, 2010

Show Me the Money!

It's official! I got the job offer and am now promoted to a Planner position at the company. This is incredibly exciting!

I'm excited for a new challenge, a new role, and a new salary!

I'm half excited about longer hours, having no clue what I'm doing, and less time to check blogs and Facebook at work (ha)!

But I feel incredibly blessed with this new opportunity and can't wait to begin my transition next Monday!

I'm feeling very Mary Tyler Moore these days.

6 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

work it girl! Congratulations!!

Amanda S said...

I am so happy for you! Congratulations! You deserve it!!!

Abby said...

That's awesome!!! It is time for a new challenge and you will be fabulous!

Matthew Crocker said...

Soooo proud of you!

Honeycutt Family said...

WOO HOO!!!!! :)

Jenny said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to celebrate in San Diego baby!!