Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Vampire

Last Sunday I spent the day with The Professor. While driving to the gas station to put air in my tires I made a comment about how this was our first time seeing each other in the daylight and joked around that I wasn't quite sure what he looked like. He admitted to being a vampire and I smirked internally thinking about my age-inappropriate crush on Edward Cullen. Once at the gas station I searched my car to find a napkin to wipe off the dirt on his hands and stumbled upon my copy of Twilight in the console. Quickly I hurried to close it before he saw, but alas, it was to late.

"So you do like vampires, " he said.

I almost died of embarrassment.

3 comments:

j said...

hahaha, that cracks me up!! i just started to read some of those books again. bored one evening and took out the twilight book. i actually forgot a lot! john came in the room and was like, haven't you already read that?!? oh well. hope the prof likes that you like vampires ;o)

Anonymous said...

well isn't it convenient that he is a vampire then?

Kari said...

The funny part is, elements of Edward DO remind me of The Professor...or perhaps I am completely wacky and need mental help...