I first discovered this blog when the mother was pregnant with baby Stellan and doctors told her he would not survive due to a heart problem. People all across the world followed MckMama's blog until Stellan was born, perfectly healthy and happy. It was such an amazing blessing and a true miracle.
Here is the verse MckMama posted on Monday: "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." II Corinthians 4:17
Now Stellan, who is 4 months old, is sick again with the same heart condition he had in the womb. Please take some time this week to pray for the mother, father, their other three small children, and baby Stellan. The mother hasn't elaborated on details or prognosis, but she sounds grim, tired, worried, and sad.

---------
Update: 1pm MST
Stellan just went into prolonged V-Tach and really needs prayer.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventricular_tachycardia
2 comments:
Oh gosh. I'm not sure how even a healthy heart handles these things.
I've been following her posts all week. Thanks for asking all of your readers to pray too!
Post a Comment