Monday, February 9, 2009

Baby Cora is with Jesus

Baby Cora passed away yesterday. She was just 11 months ago and her cancer was only found several weeks. I ache for her parents. Please, please keep them in your prayers. I can't imagine the devestation they're facing today as they plan the funeral for their baby girl.

http://themcclenahans.blogspot.com/


A celebration of Cora's life will be held at 1:00 PM on Tuesday, February 10, at Grace Community Church, 1600 S. Anderson Rd. Newton, Kansas.
Burial will follow at the Pleasant View Cemetery in rural Elbing.
In lieu of sending flowers, a memorial has been established to construct the Cora Playground, an extension of the children's ministries department at Grace Community Church.

3 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

My heart is breaking. I'll be praying for her family.

Shi Town said...

Thanks for sharing their story with me. Such a sad story, and it breaks my heart along side yours. I wish I could do more than pray for them, but I guess that's the best thing I can do.

Matthew Crocker said...

My heart hurts for them, I have been following the story. I will snuggle my girls a little closer tonight...