I did not sit at HOPS on Friday night with my two dear friends Jenny and Melissa and talk the whole night away...beating a new record by sitting at a restaurant for 6.5 hours. Who can sit that long and have that much to say? Not me...I was not peer pressured Saturday morning to workout at Red Rocks. I did not do a million lunges and squats so consequently am walking funny for two days now...
I did not enjoy a relaxing breakfast with Sonya and Shiloh after our workout only to not find the most disgusting thing ever in my breakfast burrito and I did not ask for it be returned to the kitchen so I could just get a cinnamon roll that I could stomach.
I did not buy two more pairs of shoes, two cardigans, three shirts, a sweater and one new cell phone. Not me, I'm fiscally responsible...
I did not quickly put on my headphones this morning to avoid talking to my coworker who is overly chatty this Monday morning. That would be rude of me.
____________________________________________________
Sarah sent this to me this morning and it made me smile...
IMPORTANT HEALTH ADVICE FOR WOMEN
Do you have feelings of inadequacy?
Do you suffer from shyness?
Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about
Chardonnay.
Chardonnay is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions.
Chardonnay can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything.
You will notice the benefits of Chardonnay almost immediately and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live.
Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you will discover many talents you never knew you had.
Stop hiding and start living, with Chardonnay. Chardonnay may not be right for every one.
Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Chardonnay.
However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it.
Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grandeur, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.
WARNINGS:
* The consumption of Chardonnay may make you think you are whispering when you are not.
* The consumption of Chardonnay may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them.
* The consumption of Chardonnay may cause you to think you can sing.
* The consumption of Chardonnay may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning.
* The consumption of Chardonnay may make you think you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting.
* The consumption of Chardonnay may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
Now Just Imagine What You Could Achieve With a Good Dry Red!!!
4 comments:
Ha! My mother in law sent the Chardonnay thing to me and I told her I like the sister drug, Merlot ;) !!
"Not me" Monday is so GREAT!
Yeah for loooong dinners!!
I love your "Not me Mondays". So funny. :c)
Post a Comment