Last night I had a very successful Clothing Swap Party at my apartment. I hosted one back in May and everyone liked the idea so much that it was time for another. It's a great excuse to go through your closet and get rid of things you don't wear anymore, but you think someone else would like it. And how can you pass up a night to hang out with fun girlfriends over wine and margaritas? So, there'll be another one in early 2009...I can't wait!
LOVED the whole evening: --walking away with great new clothes and shoes --hanging out with friends --sipping on wine --stuffing my face with ice cream sundaes
2 comments:
It was so fun! Thanks for hosting it...~Joy
LOVED the whole evening:
--walking away with great new clothes and shoes
--hanging out with friends
--sipping on wine
--stuffing my face with ice cream sundaes
THANKS, KARI! :)
Post a Comment