Monday, September 29, 2008

"Not Me" Monday


I did not pull my biking shorts out of the dirty clothes on Saturday to wear them a second time. That would be gross and stinky.

I did not get a little queasy from riding a roller coaster Friday that caused my stomach to do flips. I am not an old person, I am in my 20s and can handle roller coasters.

I did not have a bee fly down my sports bra while biking downhill at 22mph Thursday night and proceed to sting me four times on my left boob and once on my right. Lucky bee.

I did not change outfits three times on Saturday. One outfit for biking; one for brunch (the red bow in my shoes matched my red clutch); one outfit for going out that night. Not me - that takes too much time.

I did not shave my legs and miss the same patch of my hair on my ankle, which is now rivaling the hair on my arms in length. Not me - that is something a 12 year old does because they don't know how to shave.

I did not use my own saliva to slick down a strand of hair twice today.

I did not sing every word to En Vogue's hit from the early 90s "Free your Mind" in the company of three guys and three girls at a bar after the Rockies last weekend. That would be just silly because who remembers all the lyrics to that song??? Not me...

5 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

hee hee :)

Jenny said...

A bee stung you?!?!? Ouch Kari!! Any swelling? ;o))

Sarah said...

Really...It's kinda sounds like you...and I mean that in a "I have known you a long time and can totally picture every one of these things clearly" sort of way :-)

Kari said...

Massive swelling...who knew a "bee" could make you a "D".

Haha, just kidding...but it hurt and I had broken skin!

Matthew Crocker said...

I HATE bee's and would totally have crashed on my bike. Congrats on the swelling!