I got engaged last night! Well, not really, but I was proposed to.
It was everything I thought it would be and more.
Back in March Shiloh and I finished up one of our first grueling spin classes. Since it was still winter, we treated ourselves to a dip in the hot tub at the club afterwards. While there we encountered the cutest little boy who kept coming over and drinking from my water bottle. It was quite comical, and the dad was very apologetic. We both chatted with him and he was very conversational. Then about a month ago Shiloh and I were at my pool enjoying the water and sunshine when we recognized the little boy and saw his dad. We re-introduced ourselves and reminded him where we met before. Apparently we are destined to only see this guy in our swimsuits.
So last night I was in the meat section (very appropriate) of the grocery store when I bumped into him again. We both gave each other funny looks and I said, "We keep seeing each other all over town." (It was probably weird for him to see me with my clothes on...haha) And he said, "We do! We should probably just get married! Will you marry me?" It was pretty funny and I told him sure since I didn't have anything else going on.
We saw each other again in line and then walked out in the parking lot together while he pushed his son in the cart. Definitely a nice good-looking guy and the kid is adorable...I'm sure our paths will cross again, but I don't know if I'm up for dating a guy with a kid!
5 comments:
Keep an open mind about the kid. This guy might be "the one." Wonder if he has a good babysitter so you two can go on dates.
Ok, I will keep that in mind Shiloh...since we didn't exchange numbers I don't have to worry about it yet. Phew!
Oh how cute! He sounds really nice :) You'll have to get a picture posted soon - you know, since you're getting married and all. With or without clothes - you can pick ;) hehe.
Haha, that's great Kari! Maybe you are destined to be together. God works in mysterious ways!! Being a step-mom wouldn't be that bad either ;o)
Sounds like the plot of cute romantic comedy! Hmmm, who should play Kari when they make a movie of your life?
Amanda
Post a Comment