Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
So I discovered something this year about this random March 17th holiday. At the age of 26 it's something I've never experience before...those Irish (and wannabe Irish) know how to have good time!!
Saturday night a group of us went to the Irish Snug in Denver to celebrate. This pub knew how to make a party a party. There was a big tent set up outside complete with an Irish band, dancers, and decorations all over the place. None of us knew how to dance, but we had fun imitating other silly people. It was basically a night to have fun and pretend to have a little Irish in our blood. I've never "celebrated" St Patty's Day and it was a blast!
Sonya, me, Shiloh, and Mandi getting our Irish on (is that a real expression???)
I was putting out the vibe all night long - obviously it was working!
Irish Angels I am already aware of my weirdness! But I do love my fun!
Me and Chris F...he wasn't wearing any green (pretty sure he was hoping for a pinch!)
1 comment:
You always seem to find the best parties and places to be! I feel 'cool' just knowing you! :)
Post a Comment