Sunday, February 17, 2008

Black, White, and Pink party

Last night we had our first annual Denver Black, White, and Pink Party thrown by Mandi and I. We did a party like this in MN, but it was time for me to bring it out west! You just had to wear one of the three colors, and there were definitely some males eager to wear that pink piece of clothing they just happened to own! Mandi hosted it at her place with about 30-40 fabulously fun friends.


Chris Hanson, Kari and Chris Ferone...the rose between two Chris's

My dear Shi! Love the Valentine necklaces we sported!

Kari, Hanson, and Sonya attempting "sexy" faces - hmmm...we failed!Kari and Mandi - the party hostessesKari, new friend Adam, and Kate giving the camera some love

3 comments:

Honeycutt Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun!
Question--what is the pink and white thing in your drink and hand???
Love,
Jen

Kari said...

The pink and white thing was a heart straw that I found...I couldn't pass them up!! I think I had switched to wine at that point which is why I was holding the straw and not using it. Wine from a straw is weird, but I couldn't put my cute straw down!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Kari! As always, you look great. Looks like it was a fun party! I wish John and I could have made it ;o( Maybe next time.