Jenny, Kari and Gretch...my pregnant chicks. They tease me for taking pictures with them because I finally get to be the "thin" one in a picture!!Monday, November 26, 2007
Tear :( So long, farewell!
Mark, Jenny, and Tristan made their final party appearance this Sunday. They are off to Roanoke, VA this week and we all said goodbye to them. It was actually quite sad (I started tearing up when I left their house last night). They've made some wonderful friends in CO who are in the same place in life as they are and who love our Savior. Friends like that are hard to find, especially a whole family of people looking to connect with a whole other family. Granted, I don't have a husband, a toddler, or a pregnant belly, but I adore them and loved my time at their house and I know we found a friendship beyond those details. Mark and Jenny have a wonderful ability to make your presence feel special and they take such a vested interest in your joys and sorrows. Thank you Mark and Jenny for your support this summer during my "transition" and listening to my woes, and for your constant prayers for my mom. You will be missed!!
Jenny, Kari and Gretch...my pregnant chicks. They tease me for taking pictures with them because I finally get to be the "thin" one in a picture!!
Jenny, Kari and Gretch...my pregnant chicks. They tease me for taking pictures with them because I finally get to be the "thin" one in a picture!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, we will definitely miss the McHams! :(
Post a Comment