Sunday, October 21, 2007

Corn Maze, hay, pumpkins, football, and chili!!

This weekend was a the perfect fall weekend. Friday night Abby, Shiloh and I joined two new guy friends to do the corn maze up north. It was so fun! We stumbled around the corn fields trying to get all 12 punches on our card. We only got to 7 before giving up, but it was fun!!


The Corn Maze at Anderson Farms
Playing tag on the bales of hay
Shiloh and Steve having deep thoughts
Marty and Steve - our "escorts" for the eveningSaturday I joined the Ross clan for the annual Fall Family Fun Day. We played flag football, carved pumpkins, and ate a lot of chili!! Our pumpkin came in 4th place, but we had to compete against cute kids who won over the voters!!
Amanda and Kari finding some inspiration for our pumpkin.

Carving pumpkins rules!!

Gretchen and Kari

Kari with the "good" Ryan. Isn't he cute??? (Amanda O's little one)

3 comments:

Honeycutt Family said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I'm sorry we had to miss out on the Fall Family Fun Day. :( Love all the pics, though!
Hope to see you soon, girl!
Love,
Jen

Anonymous said...

For my first comment ever I wanted to complain that you also posted the picture of me looking like a complete idiot. (However you and my baby are looking adorable!)

Honeycutt Family said...

Amanda: You just look deep in thought about what you are going to carve your masterpiece pumpkin into. :)