This weekend Abby and I went camping in Wellington Lake. We headed up Friday and pitched our tent, built a fire, and enjoyed some food. Saturday we went hiking, walking, read by the lake, cooked in the fire pit, and enjoyed the peaceful day. We packed up this morning and enjoyed a much needed shower back in Littleton.
Hey Kari! I'm so glad you have a blog now! Mine is http://batfox21jk.blogspot.com/. Also, my email changed to janakay.mcham@gmail.com. Talk to you later!
Hey Kari! Just caught up on all of your latest posts - Sure do love keeping up with you through this blog!!! :) You had asked about our BBQ pit but I'm not sure my email got back to you (having internet difficulties...) It's a small little black round one - nothing special but yours if you want it!! Hope to see you soon! Jenny :)
2 comments:
Hey Kari! I'm so glad you have a blog now! Mine is http://batfox21jk.blogspot.com/. Also, my email changed to janakay.mcham@gmail.com. Talk to you later!
Hey Kari! Just caught up on all of your latest posts - Sure do love keeping up with you through this blog!!! :) You had asked about our BBQ pit but I'm not sure my email got back to you (having internet difficulties...) It's a small little black round one - nothing special but yours if you want it!! Hope to see you soon!
Jenny :)
Post a Comment