Monday, September 21, 2009

Yes, no, maybe so

Yes, I did move 4 years of apartment living into a 2 bedroom house this weekend.

No, I don't get the full house to myself and thus cannot spread everything out like I once used to.

Yes, I am also puzzled how this would work since I have A LOT of stuff.

No, I don't have a walk-in closet the size of a living room anymore.

Yes, I did have a slight panic attack at the thought of fitting my entire wardrobe onto two rods that are about 20 inches long.

No, I didn't purge much or throw anything away.

Yes, those are my 60 pairs of shoes, 20 coats, 7 bridesmaid dresses, 6 pairs of black pants, 3 Bibles, 9 journals, 8 photos of London...the list goes on and on.

Maybe, I'll have to purge now that I can survey my new living space.

Yes, those ARE all my storage boxes in the basement lining everything single wall that was available.

No, my roommate doesn't have any regrets of me moving in (that I know of). She even commented that I was a lovely addition with all my cute, matching decorations.

Yes, the bed takes up majority of my room and yes I will be forced to keep it clean daily so that it will always be guest-friendly when visitors pop by.

No, I can't imagine a cuter house, location, or roommate. What a blessing this new adventure will be!

1 comment:

j said...

Yeah for moving!! You, me and Nae all moved within the last 4 months, crazy ;o) My addy book is starting to look messy, haha. Feel free to send any clothes, accessories, etc... my way!!!