
I did not get excited when trying on a strapless black dress at Target in a size 8 and realized it was a tad big on me and jumped for joy. And I did not get totally bummed when I looked at the little tag that read "Maternity" on it.
I did not sing karaoke at the bar for my birthday. 'nough said
I did not bike 18 miles up Vail Pass twice in the last two weeks purely for the fun of it. I did not completely annoy my cousin Adam will my loose lipped girl-chat, making him "one of the girls" and was told kindly not to say things that I wouldn't say if I had a date in the car. This quickly became known as the "3rd Party" rule for the remainder of the day and I had to choose only neutral subjects to discuss.
I did not relish in some well-earned Beau Jo's pizza after our bike ride and did not blatantly "hit on" some guy who was "making eyes" (Shiloh's term) at me. I did not have my cousins turn back around after exiting the restaurant just so I could go back and strike up a conversation with The Cutie and use traffic as an excuse as to why we needed to come back and enjoy a drink at the bar before hitting the road. Hey, what can I say? it's been a slow summer!
2 comments:
Jeff & I laughed out loud at the maternity size 8! Super funny. Sorry for the bummer, though.
It's back!! I love your stories. Sorry about the maternity thing, but it's darn funny ;o) Did you get a phone number???
Post a Comment