"Not Me!" Monday/Tuesday

- I've recently found a routine that involves THE GYM. At this GYM I engage in some cardio to burn the fat and some weight lifting to build the muscle. I was taking great pride in the fact I've upped my weights and can now lift more. After doing my third exercise with the weights, I did not notice that I had in fact grabbed two different weights, which meant my right arm was lifting 2.5lbs more than my left arm. It made sense why my right arm was so tired. I did not discretely go return the heavier weight for a lighter weight to continue my reps. Not me...
- I need to get my heels repaired on some beloved shoes that have ventured downtown too many times. My friend recommended looking up the listings for a shoe cobbler. However, I couldn't remember the name cobbler and I did not try searching for a shoe smith at first...
- I did not Facebook stalk a guy I'm supposed to meet next week (at a group event) to ensure he was decently attractive, tall, no signs of coupon paying, IBS, crying, or being cheap. Hey, you can't blame me for doing a little background check after the luck I've had... I then saw him at church on Sunday, but couldn't introduce myself as a recent stalker. I'll just wait until we meet next week...
2 comments:
Stalker, Stalker! I've NEVER done that, so I just don't understand how you could look up a guy and find out all about him. Nope, not me.
Good luck with the date!!
Post a Comment