I did not get some sort of stomach bug/food poisoning Sunday afternoon that left me feeling absolutely disgusting, not to mention dehydrated...that's all I'll say about that. But I was down 4lbs this morning. Best diet ever.I did not find a smug expression on my face after finding out my ex got laid off. Apparently I still need God's help working through unresolved issues in my heart...oh well...each month still presents "challenges" in that department... Sometimes I wonder if you can't ever really close a door all the way until you have a new one to open.
I did not find myself being a cowgirl wannabe while attending back to back at the country bar nights to line dance and two-step, and attending the stock show and Pro-Rodeo this weekend. Yee-haw!
3 comments:
I was there for all those things...Well, technically I wasn't there while you were sick, but I might have been there while you were eating the thing that might have made you sick. Glad you're feeling better.
I think I know the source of your tummy issues. Friday night-the Wood family. Matt, Elie, Dad and several of the Woods were afflicted this weekend as well. Yuck!
Amanda
I too blame the Woods for getting us all sick. Glad you feel better. I know you cheated and back-dated this post to make it a Monday, but I won't tell!
Post a Comment