Monday, August 4, 2008

Duck and Cover

This evening 4 of us girls headed to happy hour for a quick drink and bite before going to the driving range. Sadly enough, I was the instructor, which basically means the blind was leading the blind.

Yes, I know how to swing. Yes, I know how to hold the club and follow through. But I am not consistent and hit more air balls then long drives. It was a tad frustrating because I've never hit so poorly before, and with my little students watching...yikes...the pressure was on.

It was a perfect evening, even a little cool. Four girls hitting golf balls in a male-dominated environment was quite comical. We giggled, made mistakes, and snapped pictures. We definitely didn't belong there, in a snooty golfer sense, but we definitely caused the people around us to laugh, and we had fun being girls and spending time together.

And in the spirit, of photos - here are some pictures from last night! (It was 2 for 1 drinks)

1 comment:

Honeycutt Family said...

Love the pics and love the fact that y'all are trying something new and having fun! Way to go!