This weekend was just wonderful and so much fun!! Six of us girls ventured to the mountains for a weekend of skiing/snowboarding! Sonya, Kelly, Abby, and I went to Copper to enjoy the runs, live music, and gorgeous sunshine. It was just a perfectly sunny day! I can tell my snowboarding skills are getting better which is a nice feeling. Abby and I split from the other two girls to check out some other blue runs. We mapped out a cat walk that would lead us to the other side, but as we approached it we realized it was designed to go the opposite direction. Being determined women we walked uphill for a very, very long way to get to run we wanted. I think we burned an extra 600 calories doing that! We finished out the rest of the run and met up with Sonya and Kelly to sit out on the patio and listen to the music and people watch.


Saturday night we met up with Mandi and Rachel who had skiied at Vail with our two guy friends. The 8 of us had dinner in Dillon and watched the final 4 basketball game. Abby was pretty thrilled KU won since that's her team. Sunday Abby and I did few more runs at Copper and the snow was so awesome. We wished we had more energy to ride longer, but we were so tired from the day before. But the outlet shops were a nice treat on the way home!
Abby, Kelly, and Chris H at the restaurant...go Jayhawks!
Chris O, Sonya, and me
2 comments:
FUN!!!!!! :)
What a hot snowboard chick you are! Can't wait to join you on the slopes.
Gretchen
Post a Comment