Friday night I went to an open house party to celebrate my friend's finishing the repairs on their "fix and flip" home. I saw some great friends who I don't always get to see each week and enjoy some appetizers and wine. The house looked wonderful and I would love to own it, but for some reason my friends didn't like my offer. I guess they wanted to make a profit on the home or something...
Saturday my dad and I went to Copper Mountain to enjoy a father/daughter ski trip. Dad was on the skis and I was on my board. The weather was perfect and the snow was great. Not too hot and not too cold. The old man even managed to keep up with me! Haha! It was really fun and we enjoyed the live music in the background as Copper celebrated their last weekend of the season. Dad and I met my mom for dinner and I was just famished by that point. I ended my evening home alone with a warm shower and a movie.
Dad taking a breather half way down a run at Copper.
Sunday I went to church and enjoyed lunch with Sonya and Shiloh at Heidi's deli. Yummy!! Then Shiloh and I embarked on our first long bike ride as part of our training for the MS150 bike ride. We rode 32 miles in about 2.75 hours. The best part was we hardly stopped, even at the top of all the hills. We really pushed ourselves and it was fun to know we could do that. We still have a lot of training to do, but it was encouraging to know we can ride at least 21% of our bike ride as of today without stopping and little training. We are both a little sore and tired today, but we'll hop back on our bikes tonight for more riding!
No comments:
Post a Comment