Saturday, March 29, 2008

Chicks, pottery, and Mexican food

I feel so incredibly blessed to have many, many quality amazing Christian women in my life. I feel the need to express that. That is definitely an area of my life that God blessed me abundantly with and I don't want to take that for granted! I have been through so much in the last three years and I can't imagine doing it without all the women in my life!

Friday night I went out with my "book club" girls...which is now "restaurant club"! Hey, we love to eat and talk! The book just got in the way! We started our evening painting pottery and then migrated to a Mexican restaurants for chips, salsa, tacos and margaritas. It was so fun to catch up with them and just laugh! These women are teaching me so much about marriage and motherhood. I can't wait to get their advice when it's my turn!
Painting pottery with Gretchen and Amanda


Jen, Bonnie, Gretchen, Amanda and I enjoying a new Mexican restaurant

Cheers to girls with cute bob hair cuts!!

1 comment:

Honeycutt Family said...

Kari,
I am blessed to have gotten to know you over the last year!
Girl's Nights out are always a blast! :)
Love,
Jen