Sunday, January 13, 2008

Preparing for baby Lincoln

Saturday (Jan 12th) I drove to Mel and Eli's to spend a day with two of my favorite people. The goal was to pick out colors for Baby Lincoln (due March 11) and paint the nursery. Our morning began with a lovely brunch prepared by Eli, followed by a trip to Home Depot to pick out paint colors, then another gourmet lunch break by Eli (I need one of those at my home - however I would probably gain twenty pounds from all his good cooking). We then began work with painting...choc brown on bottom and sage green on top. It is so cute!! I can't wait to see the final project with the chair rail up and furniture in place. But here are the photos from the day (sorry, Mel - I stole them from your blog!)

Don't worry, I didn't spill my wine :)

Eli hard at work preparing his son's room

Melissa and Kari before our "reward" dinner at Outback Steakhouse

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and support.

Love you.

Mel