First run of the season
Guess what? It's ski/snowboard season!! Saturday morning we headed up to Copper Mountain to enjoy our first run of the season. It hasn't snowed much this winter, so unfortunately only a couple runs were open and we had to share them with people of all levels, including the black skiers who zoomed by us every two seconds. I just learned how to snowboard last year so I was a bit rusty my first run, but I managed to pick it back up. I still have a lot of learning to do, but I was able to turn and move quickly and entertain my friends every time I tumbled end over end. I have quite a few bruises today and tweaked my knees. But, no pain, no gain!! 


Saturday night we met up with three other girls (Jenny, Mandi, and Heather) for happy hour at Old Chicago and then went to dinner at Dam Brewery. Once again, the camera made its way out!! It was a fun night!! The 6 of us girls piled into one hotel room that night which proved quite cozy, but we made it work. Sunday Abby, Shi and I were too tired and sore to hit the slopes again, so we shopped at the outlet stores instead which was more our cup of tea. It was a great weekend, and as always, we had a blast together and laughed a ton!
From right to left: Mandi, Shiloh, Abby, Heather, Jenny, and Kari
2 comments:
Meow! Hot stuff.
You lead such an exciting life!!!! So fun! :)
Jen
Post a Comment