I am a native of Colorado - one of few mind you! I don't think I ever lived up to the reputation until I moved to Minneapolis when I was 23 years old and then moved back to Denver. I wasn't much for the outdoors and spent more time picking out accessories for outfits and cute shirts, then expanding my hobbies and interests in nature's backyard. And now I am proud to say I've arrived! I am a Colorado girl. I own Teva's, Chaco's, a road bike, a snowboard, camping equipment, a headlamp, endless items from North Face, Columbia clothes, 3 pairs of hiking shoes, every color of a Nalgene water bottle manufactured, and I'm still adding to my Colorado collection.
I spent July 4th weekend in Grand Lake and took in the scenery of Rocky Mnt National Park. I loved it! The beauty, the smell, and sun - it was gorgeous! Last weekend I took in the great mountains of Breckenridge and spent 40 miles breaking my butt bone on my bike. I do need to ride it more...
I love this state and I love the people in it! Colorado truly is God's country!


2 comments:
yay 4 blogs!!!! i am so stoked to follow your electronic chronicles -- not only are you a very colorado girl...u r super pop too!
Well working at TSA hasn't really hurt your Colorado collection either :-) It's fun to get out an do all that stuff now that we have some money to fund it!
Post a Comment